▶️ This video demonstrates how points are automatically rewarded for purchases through your online store, based on your settings
By default, your members only earn loyalty points for purchase when their payment status is Paid.
How to choose when members are rewarded their loyalty points
1. In your app admin, go to Settings
2. Under Order Rewarding, click Reward Points when Payment Status is one of
3. From the drop down, click your preferred Payment Status options
📝 Note: You can choose more than one payment status to reward points at. Your members will only be rewarded loyalty points for their purchase once.
4. Click And when Fulfillment Status is one of
5. From the drop down, click your preferred Fulfillment Status option
If you would like members to earn loyalty points immediately after they make a purchase, leave the When Fulfillment Status is One Of field empty. This will reward points based on payment status alone.
📝 Note: In the Orders section of your Shopify admin, you can see the payment and fulfillment status of orders.
This additional control for when points are rewarded can give your store extra protection from customers who cancel pending orders and still collect points, intending to abuse your reward system.
6. Click Save