In this article:
- How to set your create an account points reward
- How it works - your customers' experience
- Track the performance of the create an account option
How to set your Create an Account points reward
- In your Loyalty for Shopify admin, go to Earning Points
2. Under Create an Account
3. Click Edit
📝 Note: Make sure that Create an Account is toggled to on to be able to edit this.
4. Under How many points should be given, enter the number of loyalty points you would like to reward your members for creating a loyalty account
5. Click Save
How it works - your customers' experience
A customer can join your loyalty program by making a purchase or by signing up through your loyalty widget. When they join they will automatically receive their creating an account points reward.
If a customer already has a customer account with your store, they simply won't see the option to Create an Account in the Earn section of your loyalty widget.
💡 Pro Tip: Give your new members enough points for creating an account that they are close to unlocking their first reward. This will encourage them to spend again.
Track the performance of the create an account option
Once you've set-up how many points your members earn for creating a loyalty program account, you can track the progress. Here's how:
2. Click See Activity
This will open the insight page. Here you can see:
- Members who completed this action
- The amount of points they've earned
- The date they completed the action