In this article:
- How to set reward points for following on Twitter
- How it works - Your members' experience
- Track the performance of the follow on Twitter option
How to set reward points for following on Twitter
- In your Loyalty for Shopify admin, go to Earning Points
2. Under Following on Twitter
3. Click Edit
📝 Note: Make sure that Following on Twitter is toggled to on to be able to edit this.
4. Under How many points should be given? enter your a loyalty points amount based on how much you value this action
💡 Pro Tip: If you have a particular social media channel that you want to grow, set a higher points reward to encourage members to follow that one.
5. Enter your Twitter Username
6. Click Save
How it works - Your members' experience
When your members log in to their loyalty account and visit the Earn tab of your loyalty widget, they will see your Follow us on Twitter earn option.
Clicking on the reward task will take them to your store Twitter page where they can start following you.
📝 Note: Your members will only receive points for following you on Twitter once.
Track the performance of the follow on Twitter option
Once you've set-up how many points your members earns for following your store's Twitter profile, you can track the progress. Here's how:
2. Click See Activity
This will open the insight page. Here you can see:
- Members who completed this action
- The amount of points they've earned
- The date they completed the action