How to adjust a group of customers points balances
1. In your admin > Members
2. From the Actions drop-down, click Import customers/points
3. Download the example upload format from the pop-up modal
4. Enter the members' email addresses whose points balance you'd like to update. Including their First Name and Last Name is also recommended.
5. Then, under Points, enter the Number of Points that you would like to add to or remove from their points balance:
- To increase their points, enter the number of points you would like to give them, e.g. 12.
- Or to decrease their points, enter a minus sign before the number points you would like to take away from them, e.g. -12.
4. Save your file a as a .CSV file
5. Then back in your import pop-up, select Add points to members' existing points amount in CSV
6. Then upload your CSV. file by clicking Choose File
7. Click Start Import
Your customer database import will start.
📝 Note: This import may take 10-20 minutes, depending on the size of your database.
If you need a hand, please let us know at email@example.com or via the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.