Here's a loyalty program launch email template that you can use to help explain your loyalty program to your customers.
In this article:
- Email announcement template
- Creating your unique loyalty program link
- Launch email example
Using your mailing app, like MailChimp, Klaviyo or Campaign Monitor, create a new email campaign to your customer database. Then simply, customize with your own loyalty program details and add your creative stamp on your email.
Email announcement template
Hi [First Name]
We're excited to announce the launch of our new [Name of loyalty program]. We've added lots of exciting and exclusive rewards to say thank you to our amazing customers, like you!
Earn [X] points for every $ you spend [online and/or in-store] to unlock exclusive rewards.
[Reward Title 1] -  points to redeem
[Reward Title 2] -  points to redeem
[Reward Title 3] -  points to redeem
There are also lots of other ways to earn loyalty points with us, like for [joining, following us on social media and referring friends].
💡 Quick tips
- Add your unique loyalty program link to your call-to-action button to make it easier for customers to sign up
- It is a nice gesture to give your most loyal customers a few gratitude points to start with. Simply add a line in your launch email that says 'To say thank you for being a loyal customer, we've given you XX points to get you started'
Creating your unique loyalty program link
You'll need to create a loyalty program link to be on your call-to-action button. Don't worry, it's really easy! Here's how to do it:
1. Go to your online store front
2. Click the end of the URL
3. Add /?loyal to the end of the URL
For example: https://urban-edge-outdoors.myshopify.com/?loyal
4. Press Enter
Your online store will then show with your loyalty widget open. Use this link for your call-to-action button.
Launch email example
💡 Quick tip: Add some creativity to the template to make sure all your marketing is on point and consistent with your other branding.
Need some help writing your launch email? We're happy to help, simply email us at email@example.com or via the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.