In this article:
- Export your customer database from Collect Loyalty
- Upload your customer database into your new Beautiful Loyalty Program
- Uninstall Collect Loyalty
- Turn your Beautiful Loyalty Program to Active
Part 1: Exporting your customer database from Collect Loyalty
This export will include your customers' : First Name, Last Name, Email Address
& their Current Points Balance. is optional.
📝 Note: Email Address is required. Current Points Balance is optional.
1. In your Collect Loyalty admin, go to the Customers tab
2. In your Customers tab, click Actions in the top right corner
3. From the Actions drop-down, click Export to CSV
Your Customer database will download to your computer.
Part 2: Upload your customer database to your new loyalty program
Upload your .CSV from Step 1 in your Members Tab.
1. Click Actions in the top right corner
2. From the Actions drop-down, click Import customers/points
3. In the Import customers/points pop-up, click Choose File and select your customer database .CSV file.
4. Click Start Import
Your customer database will then be imported into your new loyalty program, along with your customers' current points balances.
This import may take a 10-20 minutes, depending on the size of your database.
📝 Note: When you import customers to your loyalty program with a point balance, they are considered as earning points and will become active members.
If you need a hand, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.
Part 3: Uninstall your old loyalty app
You're loyalty program is set-up and your customer database is ready to go. Now it's time to make the switch.
In your Collect My Account admin:
Step 1: Uninstall your Collect Loyalty widget to remove it from your storefront
1. Go to Manage Apps
2. Under Collect Loyalty, Click Go to Loyalty
3. In your Collect Loyalty Admin, open your Customer Portal Tab
4. Under Shopify Widget, click Uninstall
Step 2: Uninstall Collect Loyalty
1. Go to Manage Apps
2. Under the Collect Loyalty
3. Click Uninstall
Part 4: Turn your program to Active
Now you're ready to make your new loyalty program visible to your customers.
Turn your program from Paused to Active on your Status page.
Once it's active, it should appear like this in your nav:
Now, your new loyalty program is up and running. New customers can sign-up and your current members can earn points and redeem rewards.
Have any feedback?
We'd love to know how you found switching from your old loyalty program to your new one. We're always looking for ways to make this process easier.