In this article:
- Get an export of your customers and points from your old program
- Upload your customer database to your new loyalty program
Get an export of your customers and points from your old program
Get a .CSV export of your current customer database, along with their points balance. Sometimes you need to ask your old loyalty program's support team for this.
This export should include your customers' : First Name, Last Name, Email Address
Their Current Points Balance is optional.
📝 Note: Email Address is required
Save this as a .CSV file, formatted like this:
Upload your customer database to your new loyalty program
Upload your .CSV from Step 1 in your Members Tab.
1. Click Actions in the top right corner
2. From the Actions drop-down, click Import customers/points
3. In the Import customers/points pop-up, click Choose File and select your customer database .CSV file.
4. Click Start Import
Your customer database will then be imported into your new loyalty program, along with your customers' current points balances.
This import may take a 10-20 minutes, depending on the size of your database.
📝 Note: When you import customers to your loyalty program with a point balance, they are considered as earning points and will become active members.
If you need a hand, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org or via the chat icon at the bottom right of your screen.